From: lawendel@xxxxxxxxxxx (Andrea Lawendel)
Subject: Re: RRI Pontianak
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 14:42:05 +0100
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx

This message is sent by lawendel@xxxxxxxxxxx (Andrea Lawendel)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>This message is sent by mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michiel Schaay)
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>RRI Pontianak on 3976 performed really well this Saturday, October 14th.

Right-o, Michiel! The same was true for Sunday, October 15. Pontianak
peaked at 15:45 in Liguria (Northern Italy) in a location east of Genoa
where I and Rocco Cotroneo were testing for different propagational
behaviours on two opposite Italian coasts (Tirrenic and Adriatic seas).
Also hrd in the same time slot were indos as 4000.18, 3904.88 and 4003.22
with good signals (and 4925, 4753app. 4766). Wonderful signal, as usual,
for Malaysia on 4845; after 15:30 Utc All India Radio was coming in on
several QRGs (3223, 3945, 4920, 4950).
I think Rocco's going to post a more detailed list of medium wave stations
as a follow up to his message re: our Saturday night test.

Andy

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx