From: Mika Makelainen <mtm@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: unIDed station in 3391
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:03:47 +0200 (EET)
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx

This message is sent by Mika Makelainen <mtm@xxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, Zacharias Liangas wrote:

> the previous two nights UTC time I have found a station in 3391 under the
> Most times it transmists western music , with minimim comments in russian
> Does anyone know  which is this station ?

Most likely Radio Roks from an unknown QTH. I identified Radio Roks a week
ago on 3392,0 kHz signing off at 0500 UTC. During the daytime they use at
least 4852 and 5044 kHz USB, presumably for some feeder purposes.  Radio
Roks has transmitters in various parts of the CIS, but I would guess
Belarus, since at least part of the programming seems to originate from
Miensk (Belarus).

|             Mika Makelainen      |     snail: Keihastie 14 C,               |
|             mtm@xxxxxxxxx        |            FIN-01280 Vantaa, Finland     |
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx