twr swazizland on 4775 kHz

This message is sent by James Davidson <davidson@xxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 23:33:03
>To: hard-core-dx-lists@xxxxxxxxxx
>From: James Davidson <davidson@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: twr swazizland on 4775 kHz
>
>>Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 23:30:36
>>To: hard-core-dx@list@kotanet.fi
>>From: James Davidson <davidson@xxxxxxx>
>>Subject: twr swazizland on 4775 kHz
>>
>>On Saturday at 0400 UTC. I had the opportunity to hear TWR Swaziland on
4775 kHz with English ID & interval signal with John Grimley we were
listening at the Muskokan Motel in Gravehurst Ontario were there was about
15 people who traditional  visit this place twice a year for fellowship and
listening to rare dx

>>This is just a quick tidbit of some of the dx we picked up.
>>

>>On November 10,11,12 I will be visiting Mansfield which is located
southwest of barrie and will be listening for more rare dx.

>>73 de james

James Davidson

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx