Re: R. Dniestr address

This message is sent by cabby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (John Kecskes)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995 11:55:55 +0100 (MET), you wrote:

>        _/_/
>       _/_/   Willi Passmann, Oberhausener Str. 100, 45476 Muelheim, Germany
>      _/_/
>     _/_/   Org. Media Consulting
>    _/_/    M.E.A 65 Magnetic Loop Antenna      TBL Tropical Band List
>   _/_/

	Greetings

	I noted in your signature, M.E.A 65 Magnetic Loop Antenna and TBL
Tropical Band List. Would you like to tell me about them?
	I am after a good Loop Antenna, if it's available in Australia or can
it be sent to me. Thanks in advance.
cheers and 73's, John

cabby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.O. Box 447,
Springvale,            MEMBER: Melbourne PC User Group
Victoria 3171                  DSWCI
Australia.                     The South Pacific Union Of DXers Inc.

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx