BBC WS on 1476 kHz

This message is sent by Jean Burnell <jburnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Yesterday evening (23 November) between 2028 and 2045 UTC I could hear the
BBC World Service (in English) on 1476 kHz quite clearly beneath the signal
for Dubai. At 2104 UTC I rechecked the frequency; Dubai was gone and what
remained was a station in an Eastern European language. I assume that this
was the station that had carried the BBC. Can anyone tell me who this was,
please? Ukraine?

Jean Burnell (jburnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Equipment:  Icom IC-R71A, 220 metre longwire pointed towards northern EU
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx