a log of a clandestine station

This message is sent by Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

The recent days  I have received  thevoice of the islamic ... of Iraq
under this log

7115 new ferq? - "Voice of Islamic .... of Iraq"in AA   started w hymn
@4130then OM spkg 'dynamically ' ref to MUjahideen aq - IDed then as sawt
al islamiya kifil Iraq" , then  q quran , Id again , hymn , news , @50 w
hymn , ID again in 1456 , at 1500 as commentary(?)

does anyone know  is thee is any adress? I ahve made recording of this
transmission : POwer 44444till 1500 then 43433 w co channel QRM
reception has  been made in Jan 2

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx