UNID on 1570

This message is sent by Steve Whitt <steve.whitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Help Please with following UNID heard 2350 7/1/95 till 0040 8/1/95:

Legal ID at 0000UT down in noise but gave two callsigns including WA??
Format Country music but also heard a sports promo
Weather report gave max temp as 34 degrees
Snow scene was a 30 second snow report (possibly for skiing)
ABC News carried
ID as "104.1 WTLE" (sounded like) many IDs during programming

This one doesn't fit with anything I've heard before on 1570. Any help
please? I cannot find a 15-70 + 104.1 tie-up.

73s
Steve
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx