Re: UNIDs from Hune DX-pedition

This message is sent by hermod@xxxxxx (Hermod Pedersen)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Sat, 13 Jan 1996 10:05:03 -0500, you wrote:

>Conditions were excellent, we heard stations from North and Central America
>on almost every frequency!

Nice to hear you had a fine time in Denmark. Being back home I guess
it's time for you to take a look at DSWCI's own Web-info on:
http://www.sds.se/org/swl

And please do push a bit on Finn, telling him how great it is. Just so
that the Danes do their part of the work...

/Hermod Pedersen
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx