Any Time Station DXers out there?

This message is sent by "Kevin K. Trummel" <ktrummel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

  I'm looking to get in contact with other Time Station Dxers for
exchanging information and tips.

  From my first experiences with Shortwave, these stations have always
held a certain "fascination" as DX targets because of the difficulty in
hearing (and QSLing) them all.

  I've heard most of them but there are a few that have remained elusive
due to listening in the wrong place/wrong time/propagation/etc.

  Let's do some time....

                            -Kirk-

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx