UNID 1610 TIS heard (US)

This message is sent by decrawf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David E. Crawford)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Have been hearing an UNID TIS station on 1610 from my location in
Gainesville, Florida.  It's usually heard briefly around local
sunrise, 1230Z, sometimes at night.  Programming consists of a
continuous tape loop, woman announcer, professionally recorded.
Little is readable, but have heard mentions of a phone number,
possibly 364 (362? 324?) -1615.  Other fragments heard, all
questionable copy:  "on the corner of 7th near Walgreens", "small town
flavor", "open 2 PM to 5 PM Tuesday through Sunday", and "while you're
visiting the area."  Possible mention of Alabama also noted once.
Reception is extremely poor, with weak signals and QRM from about 4
other co-channel TIS stations, not to mention Anguilla.  From
propagation and signal comparisons on multiple antennas, the station
seems to be to the north and west of me.

Anyone know exactly who/where it is?  Please email response, will
summarize.

Tnx in advance,
David
decrawf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx