UNID on 4960kHz

This message is sent by "G. D`Amico" <damico@xxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Last 11th february at 23:30 UTC I have been listening to a spanish language broadcast on 4960kHz. The station Id. sounded like "Radio Cascas". Cuba was mentioned several times. Can somebody help identifying this station? I have a tape recording of that broadcast which I have already converted into a WAV file. If someone is interested in receiving this audio file for identifying the station let me know.

Best 73's

Giovanni D'Amico
damico@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW:  http://www.srg-ssr.ch/PRV    (Pennant swap page)