Re: UNID on 4960kHz

This message is sent by kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Following that querry posted by G. D`Amico, last night I checked 4960 with
the following result:

>From tune in at 0023 until s/off at 0036 I heard Radio Federación on exactly
4960.0 kHz. The program consisted of Latin American music and an
annnouncement every now and then. They signed off as usual with martial
music. After their s/off I left the DAT-recorder running. There was
absolutely nothing on the frequency till past 0300 UTC when the tape ended.
So, nothing special to report from this side concerning your UNID. :-)

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx