Re: Turk/Cypriot logs

This message is sent by DanDan2@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Thank you so very much for your response.  I am going to visit Crete in April
and was hoping(against hope, apparently) to hear Istanbul.  But, Ah..well....

Hope listening is good for you these days.  It's not too bad here in the USA.

Again, thanks for your inputs.  I won't waste the time listening for Bayrak
now.  Incidentally, do you hear R. Bahrein on 6010 or 9745 kHz?  Noone in the
USA has heard it recently.

Dan Henderson
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx