Re: 3375 CPBS and TBL

This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 24 Apr 96 at 14:21, you  wrote:

> you should mention that you are working with the October 1995 edition of
> TBL. This list is updated permanently, which means that even new items
> mentioned in DX programs are included to the list *the same day*.
Yes this is what I meant . BY the way do you know when  they have used this new
frequency ?

> Of course CPBS 1 on 3375 kHz is mentioned in the recent edition with the
> following schedule: o855-1735, 1958-oo3o, ID: Zhongyang Renmin Guangbo
> Diantai, // 322o, 4460, 5320, 6o5o, 6125, 675o, 684o.
I can also add he freqs : 7935, 9080, 9280  at least  in the non tropical bands
( i hared them  for more than 10  years!)
And somehing more : Altouth as I know they are good verifiers, from your
experience , how much time  they do for answers?
dari saya dengan cinta sangat !

Zacharias Liangas
DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104