Re: Info on v/s and other info :

This message is sent by ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

At 10.49 18.5.1996 +2000, you wrote:
>This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>I am looking for tips(adress, lang, v/s, IRC?,$?,SAE?)  for the folowing
stations

>R Badeirantes Brazil
>R Ghana
>L V Sahel - Niger
>R N Chad
>
>Please reply  to me directly (asap) !!!!!!!!!!
>73s sangat dan panas!

I have got answers from R Bandeirantes for a Portuguese report with no IRC
from the WRTH address.  From R Ghana for an English report, but a long ago
with no IRC from WRTH address.  Lately it hasn´t answered.  La Voix du Sahel
hasn´t answered for French reports.  There has been a coup d´etat in that
country, maybe that´s why.  RN Chad answered for a French report a long time
ago from the French address.
I have a question, too.  Is R Bahrain active on shortwave?  Can you hear
Aden on any of its frequencies (5970, 6005 or 7190 kHz)?

Mauno Ritola
ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx