Re: Info on v/s and other info :

This message is sent by DanDan2@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I tried for a week in Crete to hear R. Bahrein on both 6010 and 9746 kHz.  I
was 2623 km away, and heard stations all around the Bahreini location(UAE,
Qatar, Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Eritrea, and others), but nothing from
Bahrein.  The channels were clear at times when they should have been heard
had they been on.  Also, the powers were well within the levels that should
have been heard had they been on.  But, I DID NOT hear them.

It is my conclusion that they ARE NOT on!

Dan Henderson
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx