Re: Couple of items

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> My general feelings remain : Since when does one not
> only have to pay for internet access , but also for the
>
> ability to read some lists and discussion groups ??

Let me clarify.... I am not enduser in Internet. Kotanet Communications Ltd
has T1 (10 Mbits/sec) connection to Internet and it is not free. At the
moment we pay around $300 per month (that is pretty cheap for T1
here actually). Part of the fee comes about our traffic to
foreign countries and that part is really expensive. And this list
really causes a lot of traffic because there is nowadays more than
200 subscribers.

--
# Risto Kotalampi                 # Tel:  +358-31-3165955     #
# Kotanet Communications Ltd      # GSM:  +358-40-5051690     #