New R C Voice sked

This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>From a previous email comunication with  Mr Anrew Flynn he provided me the folowing new freq
skedule :
----------

Just to let you know, we will be implementing a change in our frequency
schedule from 1 June 1996:

0400 - 0700 UTC         3330 kHz        100 kW
0700 - 1600 UTC         6065 kHz        100 kW
1600 - 2200 UTC         3330 kHz        100 kW

These transmissions are from Lusaka and are targetted primarily at Zambia
and the surrounding countries, i.e. most of southern and central Africa.
However, if propagation conditions are favourable and you are able to
receive Christian Voice in Greece on 3330 kHz, please do send me another
Reception Report.

With best wishes

Andrew Flynn
HEAD OF TRANSMISSION