Monitors needed

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

MONITORS NEEDED

Finnish DX Association is going to organize Nordic DX Championship 1996
in the end of September, 1996. In the contest participants must listen
to certain stations all over the world and make reception reports about
those programs and send those to the organizers.

We need monitors to listen to those stations so we could get references
about programs that participants should listen to so we are able to
check their reception reports. Reception of those stations aren't necessarily
very good in Finland so we need help from listeners all over the world.

Monitors' duty is to tape the station he/she is going to monitor and send
the tape to us. We will pay all expenses they will have about being an
official monitor of Nordic DX Championship contest 1996 and send them
our special NorDX 1996 gift.

If you are interested in as being our official monitor, please
contact Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yours,

Risto Kotalampi
Hayward California