Radio Speranza inactive

This message is sent by Fabrizio Magrone <fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello!
In a newsletter sent by the Italian catholic station "Radio Speranza" I read
that they received an official warning by PTT authority because they were
using a frequency in the 6 MHz maritime band. Radio Speranza immediately
suspended transmissions and asked the PTT ministry for a legal frequency.
Personal comment: I don't know when they'll receive an official reply; I
don't know whether padre Cordioli knows about the huge fee to be paid for an
authorization to broadcast on SW to foreign countries (SW isn't allowed for
national broadcasting). Thus I don't know whether and when Radio Speranza
will resume broadcasting, and on what frequency.

73

Fabrizio Magrone, Forli, Italy

fmagrone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--