QSL from Dem V Burma today !

This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

 Democratic V of Burma  , ltr in 29 days w p/l v/s HArn Yaungwhe for a ltr
  with logs per 13 and 14 June. NO IRC sent but ppc and SAE( used)
  QTH : POB 6720 St Olavs Plass 0130 Oslo Norway
  Tel = 4722200021  fax/tel 4722362525
  ***** email dvb@xxxxx*******

( mail thks Contact  and MAthias Kropf)
Below is a part of the very interesting letterthat can be informative to you:

"For yor information the DVB is transmitting from Kvistoy Stavanger w. part
of Norway The antenna used for our Xtions is log periodic antenna type SW A3

As you may know in BUrma there is no freedom of speech and publication and
people
in the country depends to information from BUrmese service Broadcasting
stations
abroad As one of the aims of the DVB is to promote democracy  human  rights
and freedom theDVB is one of their main sources of uncensored information

However the ruling military council in Burma is jamming our transission but it
could not cover the whole country

As you are a freedom lover we would to request you to write to Burma
Information
center asking him tostop jamming the DVB's transmission and respect the freedom

of speech and publication . His adress is as follows :

MAj General Aye Kyaw
Information MInister
State Law and Order Restoration Council
Ministry of Defence