Re: WGTG address

This message is sent by "Ulis R. Fleming" <ulis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

At 08:29 PM 7/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>This message is sent by Arto  Kivineva <Arto.Kivineva@xxxxxxxxxx>
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
>I`found new right address for WGTG via internet:
>
>WGTG: Roseanne Frantz,
>radio station WGTG,
>2710 Hawk Drive,
>Marietta, GA 30066 (USA)

Here is another one you might try....

The address that Dave Frantz (owner of WGTG) gave me over the phone:

Dave Frantz
WGTG
PO Box 1131
Copperhill, TN 37317

Tel:  315-443-9237

Dave is very easy going and enjoys hearing from listeners.  He also
seems be a fanatic about having excellent audio quality. Something
that perhaps other stations (no names mentioned) could take a
lesson from him.

-73,

Ulis
Ulis R. Fleming   <>   Radio Amateur: WB3LUI * TI5NW  <>  Shortwave Listener

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA           <>          Internet: ulis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
	         Cumbre DX:  http://www.grove.net/~cumbre

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx