logs and QSLs

This message is sent by "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello again from a suden stop from my  holidaysin LItohoron  , but  again will
return back to Litohoron today later !

Here are some more  HOT HOT ! tips made the last days

6215 unknown spansh or portuguees statiom w much music @2230  tune in till
2315 fade out .recorded but voice lvl was near to threshold so that couild not
find ID . Ideas ? Main lvl 24232 (Liangas Jul; 18 )

ITALY semi non IDed : 7500 presume Tele Monte Calo thanks to Monfeirini tip- for
every sat- .Signal is 23132 with hot disco music .and ID(?) every 3 songs ,
many times signal as peaked to 43232 . Times tune in 1920. For Sat 18 was suden
s/off 2058 Was heard also Sun in Litohoron  with better signal  but
infortunately  tape recorder was with  lo w bateires  soiwas hard for me to
find full ID :(  Te only I heard was "stationi experimentale ....."
LIangas 18 JUl Greece

Eritrea (cland)  8000 V of Sudan @1753 tune in at 33333  after 1800 QRM ARQ
.Program was with songs, then ID small coments @1802 , songs @1804 then ID
comments  and so on :
Liangas JUl 18  Greece
(Lowe HF 150 + 6 m tilted )

Above made in Thessaloniki

NOwe in LItohoron ]

Indonesia 15150 (@1xxx1) //9680 (3333)  RRI Prg NAtl Jakarta  w humor prg
Q@1345  LIangas Jul 21 Greece

Italy 6012 Tele Radio Stereo hrd 1412 w II songs <223x2 Jul 21 Liangas Greece

Indonesia 4753 RRI Ujung PAndang 2155 w dangdut sx , then discussion ,OM IS 1
min singsl off , news from Cntral  SIgnal 24332. Jul 22 LIangas Greece

6210 unIDed ( cland?) in AA OM s-pkg then msx @2225 (Liangas Jul 22 )

QSL :
V fo tibet : reply  in 30  days  for a taped report , v/s Kjell Solli  w letter
only . QTH V o T , welhavens gate 1

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx