Level 48

This message is sent by kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Yes, there are people who don_t like pirate broadcasting. But it really is
QRP-DX, so let me forward this message here. Especially our friends in North
America might wanna try for this:

>this weekend the Level 48, Europe`s biggest Free Radio cooperation, mammut
transmission takes place. Start is on SA on 76 mtrs followed by transmission
on Sunday on 6260 & 6252 kHz. The following stations will be involved:
>Weekend Music Radio, Radio Free London, Z - 100, Radio Fusion Int., Radio
Torenvalk, Transatlantic Radio, Radio Tonair, Pirate Freaks Broadcasting
Service, Radio Benelux, Speedwing Radio, Süd West Radio and Crazy Wave Radio.

>If you have contact to the USA, inform some of your friends over there
about Level 48, as there might be reception possible on 76. TNX in advance.

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx