Re: Level 48

This message is sent by Paul Routenburg <Paul.Routenburg@xxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Sat, 27 Jul 1996, Harald Kuhl wrote:

> This message is sent by kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)
> to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
>
> Yes, there are people who don_t like pirate broadcasting. But it really is
> QRP-DX, so let me forward this message here. Especially our friends in North
> America might wanna try for this:

  Yes, there have been some, particularly in the USA, with the attitude that
USA pirates are nothing more than "kids playing radio". Of course, when it is
European kids playing radio then it is somehow more elite, and therefore more
acceptable, to log those stations.

paul

--
Temporarily exiled to CERN,     Use either:  paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx