ADMINISTRAVIA (HARD-CORE-DX)

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi all,

Sponsoring Hard-Core-DX has become way too expensive for me. I just got
latest bills about my traffic, first was $400 and second $1500. Those are
from about 3 months period.

So, if we don't find any good solution Hard-Core-DX needs new home. Or if
we don't find it only possibility is to close the list. We just can't continue
like this - I have used too much of my money to sponsor the list.

Yours,

Risto Kotalampi
Kotanet Communications Ltd

--