Re: ADMINISTRAVIA (HARD-CORE-DX)

This message is sent by robert colin newell <rnewell@xxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Risto Kotalampi wrote:

> This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxxxxxx>
> to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> So, if we don't find any good solution Hard-Core-DX needs new home. Or if
> we don't find it only possibility is to close the list. We just can't continue
> like this - I have used too much of my money to sponsor the list.

I have changed my tune on this a little :

I value this list more than any other list that I know of.

I would offer the following :

25$ US a year per list-member for the privilege of getting this
most useful info.

OR, failing that,

my server or one of my servers here in North America for free usage
as a WEB REPOSITORY.

currently, the WEB page  http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca  and its associated
CGI resources and message capabilities is getting lots and lots of
very valuable DX information posted to it world-wide:
http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca/log.htm  ( past loggings )
http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca/cgi-win/log.exe ( logbook )
http://www.octonet.com/~coffee/    Guest-Book
In summary :

a.) 25 $ per person per year US to Risto for his trouble.

b.) Use my web site or sites as a repository.
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx