Radio ABC/Denmark

This message is sent by "Stig Hartvig Nielsen" <hartvig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Dear Friends,

I'm sorry to let you know that there will be no Radio ABC/Denmark
transmission on Sunday August 4th 1996. I was informed today Friday, that
the DHL courier service made a serious mistake by sending the envelope
with our programme to Brussels instead of Moscow. And the computer system
of DHL in Brussels was not working for the entire Friday - so ... to bad -
they were not even able to trace the envelope.

I am surprised and diasppointed with the poor service of DHL which is
supposed to be the best courier service??

We beleived them when they promissed to deliver a weekly tape from Randers
to Moscow in 3 days or less.

But there you are: The consequence is no Radio ABC/Denmark this Sunday -
and we will immediately be looking for alternative ways of forwarding our
programmes to Moscow. But until further we will be mailing the programme
from Randers to Moscow one day earlier than normal.

So - listen on Sunday August 11th 0800-1200 UTC on 7570 kHz when Radio
ABC/Denmark will be back - if DHL allows.

Best of 73's

Stig Hartvig Nielsen

PS!
I hope everybody knows by know - but in case someone hasn't heard it: The
reports of Kaliningrad having it's name changed were COMPLETELY wrong. The
oblast and city of Kaliningrad, located between Poland and Lithuania is
STILL called Kaliningrad !!! However a small village located near Moscow
(also called Kaliningrad) had IT'S name changed recently !!!  Please don't
mix up things !!!

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx