Good news

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Okay...

Some good news about Hard-Core-DX. This is not yet 100% but will probably
work. I can keep Hard-Core-DX here but I have to do some changes because
kotanet.fi will be a virtual domain since September 1st. That means
that I can't run Majordomo anymore and list must be run by procmail based
programs and scripts. I will find out what kind of changes this will
mean and inform you later.

This change means I don't have to pay about my traffic anymore. And it also
means that we could have our own web page!!! Any ideas what we could put
there? Any volunteer web page editors?

Risto

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx