changes in kotanet.fi

This message is sent by Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

On Monday, August 5th kotanet.fi will be down because of maintainance
on our computer systems. Our Sun SS1+ has been sold and will be given
to new owner.  All Internet services will be moved to
Linux server. So expect maintainance breaks during the day and it is possible
we need to do more installations later this week.

Maintainance breaks will affect mailing lists (tampere, liha, sixtyniners,
hard-core-dx, tk-l etc), Web pages, bots and everything else in kotanet.fi.

Yours,

Risto Kotalampi

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx