Loggings

This message is sent by "Mark Veldhuis" <mark.veldhuis@xxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello DX-friends,

Here again are some loggings from me. It's the first time I send my logs
with the new Microsoft Internet Mail software, so I hope it all works. I
still have some problems with the program, but I can create and send
messages, and that's the most important thing this software has to do. :-)

ANGOLA   3374,9   Radio Nacional de Angola, Mulenvos   2315-2333
Portuguese talk, musical breaks, songs, announcements. SINPO: 44433. Of
course //4950,0, which also was strong and clear tonight.   (Veldhuis AUG
18)

VENEZUELA   4980,0   Ecos del Torbes, San Christobal   2231-2257   Spanish
talk from a crowdy location, ID 2255 UTC. SINPO: 34444   (Veldhuis AUG 18)

Kind regards,

Mark Veldhuis.

//////////   Mark Veldhuis                  *  Receivers: JRC NRD-535
    ____oo   Borne, the Netherlands         *             Lowe HF-150
c        ^   E-mail: mark.veldhuis@xxxxxx   *             Sony SW-ICF7600G
 \      ~/           dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx      *  Antenna:   12 meter longwire

                                                            + MLB