E-Mail addresses

This is a message from Mika M{kel{inen <mtm@xxxxxxxxx>

Here are some e-mail addresses of stations which have recently sent me
verifications by e-mail. Please note that some of the addresses are
personal addresses of the verie-signers, not general addresses of the
stations in question.

station:	kHz:	E-mail:			v/s:

North America:

KFYR Bismarck ND  550	on-air@xxxxxxxx		Mark Armstrong
CFPL London ON	980	bbrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	Bill Brady, Senior VP
WQBK Rensselaer NY 1300	kellimc@xxxxxxxx	Kelli McNamara, Music Dir
KTIK Nampa ID	1340	ktik@xxxxxxxxxxxx	Jeff Caves, GM (urges
					DXers to contact the CE instead)
WVJS Owensboro KY  1420	spoon@xxxxxxxx		Barry Witherspoon, PD

Argentina:

Eadio El Mundo, B.A. 1070   corchete@xxxxxxxxx	Luis A. Nadal
Radio San Nicolas 1430	lt24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	Gustavo Fabian Ramini, Dir

Hopefully this information will help you obtain QSLs from the stations in
question.  Although, in light of the recent discussion here, I wonder if
these QSLs even count as DX achievements for me, as they have been heard
on DXpeditions in Northern Finland.... ;-)

73

Mika Makelainen, Vantaa, Finland     mtm@xxxxxxxxx

-------

EJH: You can use this info in North American News Watch, if you want to