Who knows addresses for KUJ-1420 and KFQC-1580?

Who knows addresses for KUJ-1420 and KFQC-1580?

This is a message from Mika M{kel{inen <mtm@xxxxxxxxx>

My reception report to KUJ Walla Walla WA was recently returned from 6 E
Alder St #320, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Does anyone have their current
address?

Also, my letter to KFQC Davenport IA was returned just yesterday from
P.O.Box 1533, Davenport, IA 52809, can anyone help me with a more recent
address for this station?

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

73

Mika Makelainen     mtm@xxxxxxxxx
Vantaa, Finland