Merry Xmas

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

I haven't been on this news-group very long and look forward eagerly to every
down-load in anticipation of gleaning news and tips from philanthropist
DXers!

I have recently compiled a list of aeronautical longwave beacons in the South
Pacific. If anyone would like this, please e-mail me and I'll send it on down.

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing absolutely nothing - half so
much worth doing as simply messing about in radio" Kenneth Grahame (almost!)