Re: EA-MW list

This is a message from Mauricio Molano <mmolano@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks,

I have just returned to Salamanca from my Christmas vacation in Madrid and I
am very surprised (and annoyed) for the storm caused by the posting of my
EA-MW file in this mailing list.

Firstly: I work nor with an IBM PC (or clone) nor with a Mac but with an AMIGA
(a more pleasant system at least for me!). I was bothered porting my original
file to a format the majority can read (till I know, WordPerfect can read
without problems the files produced by Windows's Write).
These porting work was made on the PC of RNE during my free time. I selected
WRITE because is very easy to use and I don't need any more complicated...and
..wri files are easily  portable to any other format (my AMIGA's wp opens it
without problems, but without bold or underlined).

Secondly: It's not my fault if someone have a "19th Century" link with the
net. I (and many other people) can download 44k in about 15 seconds (3k per
second). So don't blame me if you spent 7 minutes!!.

Thirdly: I don't want problems. So, don't worry. You are not going to have
more "junk" in your e-mailbox.

Thank's.

Happy new year.

M. Molano.