Re: still more signs of Europe from Western Canada

Re: still more signs of Europe from Western Canada

This is a message from Colin <rnewell@xxxxxxx>

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Nick Hall-Patch wrote:

> Presumed Norway-1314 continues to deliver a signal to Canada's west coast,
> though rarely strong enough for audio.  Carriers noted Dec 29, 30, 31, 1996
> and Jan 1 and 2, 1997 (UTC).  Noted as early as 0033UTC Dec 30, and showed
> audio traces 0530 Dec 29 and 0341 Jan 02.

Yeah. I heard it too..  But ....

All things considered, after DXing from Hawaii, I cannot get into
MW-dxing in Victoria with the setup that I have.. Too much
QRM.. Too much effort for a very small return...
Now a beverage on the west coast : that is another matter..

Colin
espresso.ts.uvic.ca