WEED QSLs...

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

A few months ago I went through my un-QSL'd reports and amongst them were two
sent off to US pro-cannabis station, WEED, both of which remained unanswered
after originally being logged in '92 and '93 and follow-ups as well. So, I
thought I would try Andrew Yoder to see if he could point me in the right
direction - after his reply I biffed the reports out, giving them up as
history.

Today, I received a large envelope from the Huntsville maildrop with two A-4
photocopied QSLs, covered with various "promotional" news-paper
clippings/photos etc.

So if you are holding on to a WEED report, send it to Box 605, Hunstville, AL
35804, while they are still in a correspondentive mood!

Good luck!

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

"Work expands so as to fill the time available for it's completion"
Parkinson's Law