Re: Radio Intercontinental address

This is a message from dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)

>This is a message from "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Does anyone have a correct address for Radio Intercontinental - the
>German station that broadcasts via Armenia?
>
>I sent a report to DE-51702; Bergneustad, Germany, but it was
>returned with Bergneustad crossed out and the envelope was marked
>"Unbekannt" (unknown? I don't know German.)  I don't recall where I
>found that address.

Hello Don,
Radio Intercontinental is the name of the Armenian station carrying various
programs, mostly from religious broadcasters. The address of the station
itself is R. Intercontinental, Vardanants 28, No 34, Yerevan 70, Armenia.
I think Bergneustadt is the town one religious group  is located in, the
ZIP Code is correct. Hope to find the complete address, if nobody else has
it at hand.
Some other broadcasters during the last years has been:
Universelles Leben, Postfach 5643, D-97006 Wuerzburg, Germany.
Mitternachtsruf, Postfach 62, D-79807 Lottstetten, Germany.
Definition, Postfach 108, D-35521 Wetzlar, Germany.
All adresses from WBI 045/1994 via ADDX Kurier 1/95

BTW: "Postfach" means P.O. Box, and "Unbekannt" in fact means unknown.

73 - Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx