Re: Radio Intercontinental address

This is a message from Christoph Ratzer <ratzer@xxxxxxx>

Hello Don,

>Does anyone have a correct address for Radio Intercontinental - the
>German station that broadcasts via Armenia?
>
>I sent a report to DE-51702; Bergneustad, Germany, but it was
>returned with Bergneustad crossed out and the envelope was marked
>"Unbekannt" (unknown? I don't know German.)  I don't recall where I
>found that address.

Write for the german px via Armenia to:

Missionswerk Werner Heukelbach
D-51702 Bergneustadt
Deutschland

--

Lutherische Stunde
Postfach 1162

--

Mitternachtsruf
Eichholzstrasse 38

(Mr. Jonathan Malgo send me a QSL for "Radio Mitternachtsruf" in five days)

--

or direct to:
Radio Intercontinental

Greetings from Salzburg

Christoph

     RX: Watkins Johnson HF1000  Ant: 30 mt. Longwire

                    AGDX Vice President
           Arbeitsgemeinschaft DX - the umbrella
  organisation of German speaking Shortwave Listeners clubs

  WWWeb page: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/wwh