Re: Hard-Core-DX list

This is a message from mary.s.clinton@xxxxxxxx

Well,we may not be the biggest,but we be the Best-est,as far as this
Wisconinite is concerned.By the way,since our Packers are going to the
SUPER BOWEL,has any one yet figured out the frequency of those radio
communication devices the players have in their helmets to get messages
from the side lines........what if someone jammed them,like a rival team
radio freek??I believe its possible to do,it boggles the mind, of the
potential of such a weapon in the wrong hands,say a New England Patriots
fan with a grudge against The Packers.........Sounds like an article for
Monitoring Times or Pop Comm.!!!!! Messer Jan 21