Re: Hard-Core-DX list

This is a message from "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 05:51 AM 1/21/97 +0000, you wrote:
>This is a message from Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxx>
>

>Hi all HCDXers,
>
>Well... nothing special to inform this time. Just warning that in coming
>weeks if you see delays in Hard-Core-DX-list those might be because
>I am changing my ISP provider. We have been in Netcom since I moved
>to California. It has worked pretty well but some things aren't possible
>in dynamic IP addresses so I really want to change my provider. We will
>see if that causes any problems.
>
>Mail list address is going to remain same so far. All contributions
>should be sent to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxx Please note that this might
>change, too. I am not sure how long I can still have kotanet.fi because
>I am closing my company in Finland and it will mean that I have to give
>up my domain there. I have rko.iki.fi domain as well and I might be able
>to transfer it to my new provider. I have also been thinking of
>buying my very old domain.... hard-core-dx.com would be pretty cool:)
>Well, I will tell you about changes in addresses when those happens.
>
>Btw... I don't know how big Cumbre, EDXP, AM DX NewsFlash or other
>DX-related mailing lists are. Any ideas? Hard-Core-DX has now 230
>subscribers... are we the biggest?
>
>Yours,
>
>Risto

Just keep us informed of any address changes! I only belong to this list &
AMDX Newsflash. Anybody know how many members the other lists have?

Robert M. Bratcher Jr.
E-mail to:
bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammurland are my Favorites!