[no subject]

This is a message from Zacharias Liangas <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

From:                 Self <Single-user mode>
To:               @DXERS.PML
Subject:          DECLARATION + QSLs
Send reply to:    zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent:        Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:38:12 +2000

Here is a declaration on my logging format as the last days i have accusations
from folks of three newsletters and clibs claiming theat my format was not
exactly they required in order to publih them .
As in my list there are abt 65 ricipients and due to a shortage of time for
typing the material and as due to the shortage of time i have to type the
material , andin order for this material to be usefull to as many clubs and
newsletters , all my next logs will be in the format as in the next logs
Exceot this i stop  to use shortcuts of some standard terms as sx = songs

Hope that this can solve the requirements the clubs and newsletters i submit to
them
Of there are any qestions on this pleas reply  directly to me immediately

LOGS
Great conditions on Sat to Sunady UTC times , with openings from especally
China as thr logs below show it

NIGER  9706.3 L V du Sahel (p), folk songs @ 1556 , in a local langiage  and
french , Fair  signal ( 33333) . Afterwards at 1600 and later , with sports ,
but with many refs to Congo . No ID at top of hour . (Liangas Jan 18 Greece )

Phjilipines 9635 OM speaking in tibetan , some music intervals ad IS at 1450 ,
fair  signal 33333 , Liangas 17 Greece

--- 9585  DW , theme on israelis in english @1620 . good 43433 Liangas Jan 18
Greece

PAKISTAN 5825 R pakistan (t), quran preachings , then man sopeaing in Urdu .
fair 34333 Liangas Jan 18 Greece

GUAM ? 7540 AWR  with religious songs , @1725 then speaking s  in Arabic by OM
.. At 1740  giving ID and adress in Cypros also in english . Fari Liangas Jan
18 Greece

GABON 9580 Africa NO 1 with songs @2259 program in french . fair 32432
Liangas Jan 18 Greece

CHINA 9745 CPBS 1 news in chinese  till 2300 then clock ID and then adverts
till 2306 , fair 34333 //7935 Liangas Jan 18 Greece

CHINA 4850 CPBS 1 (p) (non Ided ) with OM and YL speaking , @2350 -0000 but as
R uzbekistan #2 was over this signal and opened at 0000 ould not find any ID ,
fair 32432Liangas Jan 18 Greece

LIBERIA 5100 R liberia Intl , is back !(?)at 0022 with hilife background music
and OM speaking over it in english also with ID included , fair 32332 strong
ute QRM . better at QSn -2 kHz Liangas Jan 19 Greece

BAHREIN 11910 R Bahrein , discussions with 2 OM at 0905 then with ID "idaatu
Bahrein " ( here is / you are listening to Bahrein ) with under ground music ,
mentions to islam . Poor 24232 Liangas Jan 19 Greece
This is my 3rd try  of logging . Hope that this time this log will pass thru
the newsletters etc , as in all the previous times i have not seen it !
BTW : "idaatu " in arabic is the standard term for ID of the arabic stations .
though I do not know what it means , it is sure that means either 'you are
listeining ' or ' this is '

BRAZIL 15260 RN Brazil IS and ID  in German @1928 fair 33333 Liangas Jan 19
Greece

More simplfied logs :at times 0000-0030 ( times not refered , they are manu
tune ins  at tese times )
CC chinese , UI uighur , MO mongol , XJPBS : xinjiang PBS
CHINA
4800  CPBS 2				CC 22332
4735  XJPBS 				UI 33433
4970   XJPBS 				MO 42433
4980  XJPBS ext sce			UI 44433
5060  XJPBS 				UI 55535!
5050 Haixia 					CC 22332

7935 2345 CPBS 1 			CC 24232

Vietnam 4960 vietnam #2 0000-0020 many times speakings , viet , 3x232
(Liangas Jan 19 Greece )

AUSTRALIA 9615 R Australia  w program previews @1756 , fair , after 1800 QRMEd
by serbian  tra nsmission from Deutsche Welle 34433  (Liangas Jan 20 Greece )

USA 9475   WWCR  with direct and indirect ID and program previes @ 2126 , 43443
(Liangas Jan 19 Greece )

And a  QSL :

QSL : R tampa 9595 in 60 days w QSL card , card and prg sked
adress : 9-15 akasaka 1 chome MInato ku tolyo 107 japan

PIRATE RADIO - log
1611 Ta pedia tis nihtas  @ 1405  giving ID and new tel , fair , again tst in
1600

FIRST WORLDWIDE QSL FROM GREEK PIRATE STATION ?

On Sunday we had a meeting  with the station owner of ERotikos  , Savas who
visited  my house with his  wife,

Except a fruitful   discussion on the story  of the pirate radio and other
radiopirates for N greece  , he might be able to assist us ( me and my mate
Daniel  who was also in the discussions ) for any other contacts with other
pirates .  Excpt  this there were also some other sduscusions of more
techincal
anture of the hobby

After this he signed  an older QSL for my friend DerekTaylor from a  letter of
him  last July  with a tape recording of him . This QSL was preformated by me
in computer and sent to Savas but as he does not know english , he found the
time last Sun to also fill this card !

Visit my homepage !

Zacharias Liangas

pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507, TFW ,GAT!
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas/central.htm  (my :new !)
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate
radio )