Changes!!!

This is a message from Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxx>

Okay... as I have been telling as a preliminary information,
the list will have some changes. Now everything is
ready and I can announce everything officially.

As I told you, I have changed provider. We used Netcom and we
changed to Best Internet Communications http://www.best.com/
yesterday. I have now static IP address and it makes possible to
register own domain name for it. There are 2 names pointing to
that IP now: rko.vip.best.com and rko.iki.fi. Unfortunately the
first one's MX record points to best.com's servers, not to
my home server. But rko.iki.fi's mail is handles directly by
my home server.

So, from now on: you should use these addresses:

hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxx		(your contributions to the list)
rko@xxxxxx			(me. this hasn't changed, and never will)

Also, web page address is from now on: http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/.

I hope all works smoothly here. Please note that I am not going to
keep my server online for 24h/day. So sometimes you have to wait for
a while to get your mails through.

Summa summarum: kotanet.fi is going away. It will work for a while but
I can't guarantee for how long.

Yours,

Risto