QSL info request.

This is a message from John Evans <john.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

New Year Greetings Stig, from England.

Sorry that I cannot help you with your request, but I just HAVE to say
this to you.

In these days of impersonal crap sent out by the big stations I was so
very impressed to see you requesting an address for a QSL that has been
sent back to ABC/Denmark, as being undeliverable.

You Sir are to be highly commended for your actions in trying to ensure
that a Listener who has taken the time to report reception, receives an
acnowledgement and QSL verification card.

You certainly have shown a quality that is sadly lacking in most of the
mega stations..... diligence.

I think that I can say this from us all out here in Listener land....

Thank You...for being you...and showing a personal interest.

Here is hoping that we have the chance to meet again in DNK. Health is
improving, so travel is looking more positive now.

Take care..& "ex pede Herculem". (from a sample we can judge the whole).

73 de,
--
John Evans. G7CEC.   "....tis better to have listened and not heard,
                          than never to have listened at all."