Re: QSL info request.

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John:

I want to reply to this......I want to thank you for saying something that
I thought should also be said.  It's nice to see Stig's attitude, in times
where we have people holding QSL's hostage for fees, those who won't
respond to reception reports even when they have nothing to do but sign
their name to a prepared card, etc...Finally, a "good guy" who understands
the Listener's point of view.  Stig...I also salute you!

Dan Henderson