Re: It's Friday night and the workweek's thru!

Re: It's Friday night and the workweek's thru!

This is a message from Mauno Ritola <ritola@xxxxxxxxxxx>

At 18.41 31.1.1997 +-800, you wrote:
>BTW: when did CPBS become CNR? I've been out of the hobby for a while, so
maybe a stupid
>question. They still identify in Chinese as "Zhongyang Renmin Guangbo
Diantai", so as far as I'm
>concerned it's still CPBS. They do use the English ID "Chinese National
Radio" for some music
>programs though.

I think it was just a few years ago. Last year I got a QSL from the home
service and the printed card uses the name "China National Radio". So it
seems that they have changed only the English name.

Mauno Ritola
Finland