Re: Radio Pakistan

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sonny:

According to my QSLs from Rawalpindi for home service b/c, address per the
81 A Satellite Town, Rawalpindi Pakistan.  For Peshawar, sent direct to
Radio Pakistan, Peshawar, and got back via PPD card, a f/d QSL stamped and
signed by Engineering Manager at Radio Pakistan, Peshawar.  Same thing for
Quetta, which was signed by Engineering Manager, PBC, Quetta.  Address per
WRTH in the cities mentioned.  Take a chance and send the report direct,
and include a PPD card.  They are known to verify and sign and return the
PPD card.  They even filled in the power and antenna type for me.  Of
course, this was back in the 70's and 80's.  No reason, tho, why they
shouldn't do the same thing now!!

Dan Henderson

At 10:34 AM 2/4/97 +0900, you wrote:
>This is a message from "Sonny M. Ashimori" <sonny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>