Logging

This is a message from Kris Field <kfield@xxxxxxx>

Thanks to a tip last week in hard core dx from Hans de Zeeuw, I've finally
been able to log Uruguay.  I've been trying on and off for the last 7 or 8
years!

9595 URG 4-2-97 0210 R. Monte Carlo, Montivideo Uruguay.  2 males and 1
female talking in Spanish; occasional fanfare mx.  Needed both the notch
fiter and passband tuning to bring in the clear, but signal came up
respectably by 0223 when the announcers made several clear mentions of both
Radio Oriental & Radio Monte Carlo and listed their frequencies!  They
seemed to sign off after brief fanfare at 0230 or perhaps the "window"
simply closed- ther was a station there but so weak it was just barely above
"imagination level".

Does anyone have suggestions on how to verify them?  Otherwise, I'll just
use the address in WRTH.  Thanks Hans & hardcore dx!

Kris W. Field
kfield@xxxxxxx

Recivers, R8, NRD 525, R390A, SP600, 51S-1  with random wire antennas.