Re: Addresses please:

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

>This is a message from KH2AR@xxxxxxx

>Hi Paul,

>Made a couple of calls, and talked to guy at WWVA -- he says you can get
>email to them at this address:

>jamboree@xxxxxxx

Thanks Jim, they do have their own address - wwva1170@xxxxxxx which I have
written to

 >Regarding WWRV -- do you mean the station in Patterson, NJ that
uses those >call letters, or perhaps are you looking for WRVA in Richmond, VA?
Let me >know and I'll see if I can turn anything up on whichever station
you're >looking for.

My boob, was supposed to be WRVA! I have also been sent an e-mail for them too

>73s,
>Jim

Received an e-mail QSL from Richard Watts at WAPF too. Hope they ask for some
ME, DE, NH, RI, VA, WV, VT & CT code from you soon!

73s Paul