Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from Risto Kotalampi <rko@xxxxxx>

> It continues to amaze me the number of people still wasting their time
> and money sending for so called verifications - completely worthless and
> meaningless pieces of paper.

It continues to amaze me why people watch sport, waste of time. Also,
why people still listen to shortwaves when they can get all from
Internet/Setellites nowadays. Some people even collect stuff like
stamps - completely worthless and meaningless pieces of paper. You
can't usually even use them because they are already used and from
different countries.

Just my piece of $.01, and I am glad there are things called hobbies.

Risto